View Single Post
  #1120   ^
Old Sat, Feb-16-19, 07:27

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Saturday Morning gals!

TRIG- OH girl!!!!! Blue is right, WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE AND THEN SOME!!!- that is why we are here. I actually named mine the binge monster. I fight to keep that monster at bay. It's VERY true- that there is no such thing as MODERATION for people that have a binge monster. Not everyone has one- I sure as hello do! I have done huge "damage"- and it does take a few days of recovery. But like you said- it a GREAT thing you feel ill. I would be stunned if you DIDN'T. Because your body is not used to that jolt!
And well maybe you did NEED that- and it over and done. NEW DAY!
But sometimes I think I would rather have a huge body SHOCK than carb creep. Carb creep is way more insidious than what you did. Yes I know you let the monster out for a evening- boom done. Crab creep- no that is the sneaky lilt voice you barely hear that says- oh come on a taste here a bit there. Then it become a side dish here and there, and a snack here and there and the next thing you know- WHOA- 10, 15, 20 pounds up. It is way more dangerous than a single night with gut pain.
Yea ya might have "issues"- but even that is the body's way of self cleaning!
So I think the bigger issue is the weather anxiety. It really is no joke. SAD is a very real thing. My son suffers from it too, mildly. I get down after day after day after day of rain and gray skies. But, I think yours is more than just a passing day of rainy days and Mondays so to speak.
The good news SPRING really is around the corner. I am very hopeful that when we all descend on Charleston it will be warm and we will have sunshine! MY FINGERS ARE CROSSED. Then you can look at winter in the rearview.
Then you will have another year to figure out how you want to handle the next winter. I do think that seriously thinking about where you want to be in 5-6 years when the kiddo goes to collage might be a positive thing. Time will really go fast. So start PREPPING now. Where DO YOU WANT TO GO? Maybe take a few months and RV travel? You have a ton of options open! You are young and in great shape to think about that next chapter that will be here before you know it.

Heed Blue's advice she gave you a while back. If you are thinking about selling the farm- start now by fixing up the things it will take to sell it rather than wait until the final hour. A little here a little there. I think that too, will be a very real visible reminder that you are not stuck! Just something to mull around.
YOU GOT THIS- BACK on the LC train!

BLUE- - ok and here I am going to start your section by commenting on FOOD!!!!- But holy moly WALLEYE! I am not kidding it is my very favorite fish ever! Second would be fresh grouper. word is FRESH! There is something so delicate and satisfying about walleye. It melts like butter! So good. I have fish envy! I would never get tired of eating it. Fried, baked, broiled, poached, anyway. I like it though the way I had it there- I think it was broiled? and had some butter sauce on it. It really was Devine!
I love you are mingling and getting out and about, even with the hubby away.
You are one of the most social people I have met! Well my daughter is alot like you. She too never met a stranger. Much to my dismay she will talk to any and everyone! You are at least street smart!!! I can't see someone pulling a fast one on you.
I know you are getting hammered with winter still. We are getting hammered with day after day with rain. However the tree are starting to bloom!

LORI- We can help ya dress!!! HAHAHAH. I know it is frustrating! But I am glad you are seriously going to be OK!
I am thinking about clothes for the trip as well. For me it's going to be two different places and spaces! I am doing 3 days of beach- then 3 days of Charleston, and then 2 days of driving- 1 day getting, one day going home. It will be a 5-6 hour drive assuming no traffic issues.
When is your flight? NIC is putting together a phone list for us!

NIC- Speaking of- how are you doing? You are either really busy or really just coasting doing your thing! Either way- HOPE you are well!
---------------------------------------------------------
So yesterday I fasted but not intentionally. But hey I will take it! I had a visit yesterday. The trip was 1.5 each way, again through downtown Atlanta. Sighhhhhhhh. The patient however lives in a really nice senior housing high-rise. It was in a dumpy neighborhood, but the high-rise was in a gated community. It was surprising clean, neat, extremely well maintained. I was impressed! I could see me in some place like that when I am a senior- (5years from now!!!! ) HAHAHAHAH! No but really, it was nice. Plus the lady I was seeing stated she knew most of the people on her floor, and everyone checks on everyone. Great support.

Anyway- so I got back home and had a couple hours of paperwork to put into my computer to finish their records. Anyway- I looked at the clock and it was 5:30- and I had not yet eaten. I have not shopped either- so my kitchen is BARE!!!!!- not even a can of tuna- ZIP.
So I decided I wanted to check out the new restaurant Firebirds. I went there when I was in Minnesota and it was GREAT! So they opened one here about 10 miles from me. So I decided I also wanted a few drinks- what the hello- so I called Urber, put on some heels and out the door.
All intentions was to grab a light dinner and a few drinks and back home. Well.......... see where this is headed?
Sooooooooooo....... the place is packed, with a 2 hour wait unless I wanted to grab the last seat at the bar- which I did. Anyway, I got caught up in conversation with the guy on my right. He sweetly bought me 2 glasses of wine. Then I ask for a menu- I ordered steak medallion bites. So out they came CHARRED! I sent them back- I didn't even attempt to bite into them.
So I ordered "buffalo" cauliflower bites. Out it comes. It was horrible too. I took one bite of the soggy, dripping in a HONEY sauce and sent it back and said F it- I will go across the street to the Highland grill and get a steak.
So I told the dude sitting next to me I was leaving to go get a steak- so he said he wanted one too. It was across the parking lot actually. So we walked over- again, packed! So back to the bar area. He bought me another glass of wine while I watched him down his 6th shot of whisky. Anyway by this time it was going on 830- 900. I wasn't hungry anymore. Anyway, we chatted it up a bit more. The more he drank and talked the more obnoxious he got. He got on this soapbox about people with money. He really has a distain for people who have money and are white. (He is a mix) could pass for either. It didn't matter to me- I don't see color. He was interesting at first. I look at the clock and thanked him for the wine and was hitting my uber button. He offered to take me home. After watching him down now 7 shots (one for the road) I declined and said he might want to consider Uber. He got sorta mad and left- ya well.
So at the end of the day- no food, 3 glasses of wine (spread out over 5 hours)- I was hungry when I got home at 11:00- so I just went to bed.

So long story to say I FASTED!!!!! HAHAHAH- Ya can't make it up.

Got to get dressed and I am off to head to Greenville. Will spend most of the day there then head back this evening! - Dang I hope I can avoid the rain drops on the drive! Hate trucks that splash rain on the windshield. Hope to tuck into a dry pocket.

More later-
Have a great Saturday