View Single Post
  #1119   ^
Old Sat, Feb-16-19, 06:20

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Trig.....hope your day of broth & water makes you feel better. I so relate to all you're going thru. As you said, nothing to do but laugh and move on. Sh!t happens!

As for me, I've been a bit off the rails too. This injury has me just not giving a big fat fig about much. Yesterday I had DH bring me some Mac & Cheese from a local restaurant. It is so freakin' good. I just wanted comfort food. I didn't eat a lot of it, and I enjoyed every bite. Done. I have some left and I will finish it up today and it will be over. I'm going out to lunch with my friends today, but will try to make it a good low carb meal. I will be having a lite beer....that is a for sure thing.

Yesterday I found a website with some exercises to do based on my exact injury. It outlines which ones to do depending how many weeks out from injury you are. There are about 4 that they recommend doing right away. There is one that I simply cannot do.....too much pain. I'm supposed to do them 4-5 times a day. I am so determined to get over this.

It also just dawned on me that there is an indoor track at my gym! Why did I not remember that? I will start walking that next week. I just have to do it early in the day before Pickleball or basketball players show up as the track goes around the outside of those courts and it's not nice to walk when they are hitting balls around. I've spent too much time wallowing in my depression about this whole thing. Time to pull up my big girl panties and get on with it!

Blue.....I sure am relieved that I don't have to have any surgery. I was afraid that there would be muscle damage that needed repaired. Whew on that one!

Your girlfriend sleepover sounds like so much fun! Good for the soul.

Oh...and I can be an orange fingered Cheeto girl in a heartbeat too. I like the crunchy ones. It's been a long time since I've had them, but once I get started...stand back! The last time I indulged, I bought a small bag at the checkout counter and ate them in the car!

Jaz...hope you have time to decompress this weekend. You've had a hard week. Hang in there.

Nic....have you been out hiking again? I loved your videos the other day. Looks like a great place to spend some time.

Ok....going to enjoy my coffee and then hit the shower in a bit. It takes me a lot longer to get ready these days. Meeting my friends at 12:30. It'll be my first time driving..so glad I have my good right arm!

Later!