Thread: CNS Followers
View Single Post
  #72   ^
Old Tue, Jul-12-16, 07:38

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

Good morning! I am up only 1.6 lbs from yesterday's CN. Once again, a very small gain. I suppose because I did not have too many carbs - closer to 100-some. I read somewhere that for a CN this should be a minimum as the brain can use up 100g in a day. I believe it was a Keifer statement? Well, I hope it was enough to keep my hormones cycling, though.

Today I am trying a fast. Not a total fast, but a very low cal fast. I am aiming for less than 600 cals today. Just to kick myself into fat-losing gear. AND to try and maintain a deficit! Like I said yesterday, as I looked back and ran some averages, I found my calories were not at a good losing deficit for the past month. They were under my daily limit, but not by much. So thus my experiment with fasting. If I can do a low cal day every other day for the next few weeks, I should be able to get my caloric average down to a reasonable losing deficit.

My normal eating days I am going to try and get at least 1400-1500 calories. That is sometimes difficult for me. But if I eat more cheese and drink more cream I should be able to do it. Put more mayo in my tuna. That sort of thing.

Wish me luck. I am doing tuna on spinach today and yogurt shakes made with Silk Cashew Milk. The Walden Farms products will come in handy today. I hope I don't get too hungry. I normally don't after a CN, but we shall see and I'll let you know if it was doable for me. If I can't, at least I can keep the cals down to a lower than normal level, and that will help. The goal is to not go too low for days in a row - keep them up & down every other day. This is supposed to keep your body from thinking you are trying to starve it. The up day/down day theory. I shall give it a try. I like to experiment!

Have a good day all!