View Single Post
  #1872   ^
Old Fri, Oct-23-20, 06:04

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Ahh....slept in again till nearly 7! Did kind of have a restless night and was up at 3 with the boss of the house(Gabby). I noticed DH was restless too...I think it was just a bit warm in the bedroom, even with the window open. Window open at the end of October? Love it!

Today I meet with the trainer at 11. Other than that, I'm just going to putter around the house doing laundry etc. I think DH is going to be busy most of the day, so he won't be hanging around. He brought more apples home for me to make applesauce, so I could get into that too. Just an easy day.

Trig.....I like the sound of your State Park campgrounds. No commotion.....love it! We camped when I was a kid and then I liked the pools & games etc, but not now. Even when our kids were young, we would go camping sometimes to the places that had water slides etc. They loved it and it gave us some R & R time while they were tearing around. Now I could just sit and look at the ocean and walk the beach all day and then have a good seafood dinner at night....perfect!

Ok, I need some more coffee and to start my puttering. Have good days!