View Single Post
  #1871   ^
Old Fri, Oct-23-20, 05:22

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco....booby too funny

congrats on knocking out that walking goal you set!

no nap, but I hit the hay earlier than normal and it was a long darn day HA

Sounds like everything is going well for you and everything in its place.....love when that goes down Hope your DH is out of stress mode about work. Omg I despise any kind of stress on me anymore. When in it, it is like you forget how great life can be without it I won't put myself into stress mode voluntarily more, run Forrest run from stress HAHA

Lori....a beer in hand hey? OK I want one!!

Super cool your chiro etc. is getting you put back into better shape and working on those aches/pains. It sucks rocks when we are off and hurting! Glad you are improving!!

Jazz, no private camp ground thing....I like State Park campgrounds vs. the privately owned campgrounds. State park ones puts you more in nature in a way, cause privately owned ones have 'kiddie events', pools and more amenities geared at kids/families, which is great but I just don't get the use out of them...we like state parks and nature and NO commotion. Private owned cgs are more pricey cause of that extra stuff which me and hubby don't need anymore. We did more of those, like Jellystore campgrounds for kid when she was little. All geared at kids but thankfully those days are over doing 'camping for kiddie stuff' LOL state parks, COEs, national forest campgrounds are quiet and simple. that is what I require. I just want nothing around me that isn't natural ya know. Edisto Beach State Park is one of the best for a beach park that we hit and we been to quite a few different ones. Huntington Beach State Park is fab too. Oh...I could ramble forever on camping HAHA

you sound like me Jazz....what surf and sand does for me is amazing and SUNSHINE and hotter weather is a must. I turn into a zombie in colder gray, cloudy, icky weather real fast.....I function on heat and sun LOL Makes a monster difference for me like night and day. I sure get that!

filet and crab leg.....omg. I know that was great!

Hey everyone

off to moms for visit and shop, usual

hubby driving somewhere in NC to deliver a truck to a customer.

when home few chores as usual. slept good last night too frekkin' tired to anything but that HA

usual day mostly here. cloudy kinda, rain coming? I don't know...don't care right now. bored mostly. nothing is catching my attention to do and the hiking I want to do, I can't do yet so.....just stuck in boredom cycle around here. I wish I could get passionate about doing something, ALL I WANNA do is truly travel LOL ugh...no biggie, just getting thru the days I guess like everyone

had to fight off eating the whole damn pantry of kid junk last night. you know what saved me, I hate the crap I buy for her. Thankfully she hasn't wanted any junk bought that we both like lately, so I wandered around the kitchen and was like, all hell that ain't worth eating, this ain't worth eating, I hate that, despise that crap she likes.....so there was nothing I liked, not even remotely. And being later in the evening, I wasn't gonna fry up a mess of french fries which I wanted HAHA cause hell that was too much like work!! Happy that NOT wanting to cook and clean up after a kitchen mess meant I wasn't gonna put in the time to eat off plan doing that much work LOL
So I ate salami, few slim jims, nibbled on some cheese while I was trying to find carb junk to eat.....by the time I got done looking that other food made me happy enough and then I thought, hell I will eat a monster azz steak later tomorrow so why bother eating anything else now. OK MY little tricks are working well in not eating off plan!! Whew....finally after all these years I can truly get a handle so much faster on wanting to cave. So far so good on it all....just doing my thing. All seems fine now. Bored and tired is a bad combo for me HAHA

over and out and be good everyone