View Single Post
  #1870   ^
Old Thu, Oct-22-20, 17:45

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Howdy Ho!

It's Thursday Evening. Hope you all are well!

Jaz- They *were* slapping! That made me laugh out loud for real. So funny! My youngest would tell me to STOP that right now. lol

Glad you and DD talked and she understands where you are coming from and what you need to do.

How was the job browsing? I saw King Crab at Costco and felt jealous of you. I did get some Philip's Jumbo Lump though!

Lori- I am so glad that your leg is feeling better! That is fantastic news. How great will it be if you have figured it out and it heals up fast?

Also, yes it was hot today! I've worn shorts and a tee now two days in a row. Crazy!

Trig- You also had me because you typed "kaboobs" instead of kabobs! Too funny! My SoIL's name is Bobby and every now and again I type his name as Booby lol

Did ya get a nap? Otherwise that would make for a long day!

•••••••••••

Ballot- Got a call back from Board of Elections. I will go and pick up another ballot on Saturday. I will fill mine out right then and then put it in their locked drop box so I know it gets to where it needs to go. I'll drop DS18's as well- he already filled his out.

Walking goal- Only 2.5 miles to go on my 35 mile challenge! I'll knock it out by the end of the weekend. Hooray! It served me well bc I am quite sure I otherwise would not have walked that much.

Feeling bloated the past two days. No idea why. On another note, I an thinking about getting a CGM through Nutrisense. A 14 day trial one. I think I would learn so much from using one. Possibly for the first half of December bc I don't want to travel with it on.

DS21- Not going to NYC in November. Graduating college in December and then working from home for a while because things are still remote.

I was back to work today for the first time in two weeks. OMG the baby grew even more. Shocks the crap out of me every time! It was nice to see him again and I can definitely see the developmental leaps he has made from one visit to the next. His Mom is so nice too. I will miss talking to her when I don't see them anymore.

That is more or less it for here- Food today was a collagen coffee, and also a coffee with Kitu flavored creamer. At 1, I had a meat stick and half a keto bar. Early dinner was the toppings off one slice of pizza (cheese and pepperoni), a beef filet (probably 7-8 oz) and 1/3 pint of Enlightened ice cream.
After dinner, a 3.1 mile walk.