View Single Post
  #1867   ^
Old Thu, Oct-22-20, 05:18

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Trig is the early bird this morning. I stayed in bed till nearly 7 o'clock! Gabby was outside last night as it was so warm. She is in now and has had her breakfast and bath....now time to nap.

I got thru all my appts yesterday. OMG....the massage....45 minutes on just the back of my left leg from big toe to a$$. There were some super owie moments. I'm going back next week and have her do a full body massage with extra time on the hamstrings of both legs.

The workout with the trainer was good. I have 3 more sessions to go with him. i have to decide if I'm going to rejoin that gym. I really haven't gotten my money's worth this past month. I haven't gone except on days I meet with the trainer. I may join at the cheapest rate that just includes the gym and some of the stretch and bend classes etc. Decisions, decisions.

Then it was off to the Chiro. I'm telling you....she is worth her weight in gold. When I told her about driving the golf cart from the wrong side, she totally agreed with that being at least part of the problem. She said she treats many mail carriers who drive from the right side of their cars that have hip issues. She adjusted my hips in ways that she hasn't before and I feel like we made good progress. I'll go back in 3 weeks and let her have another "crack" at me! (See what I did there? )

This morning I'm heading to the golf course. It is supposed to be near 80 today!! I can't pass up a day like this. Nearly the end of October and I'm going to wear shorts to play golf! Awesome!

Trig....hope you find something to get into today. I'm sure something will pop up.

Jaz....I'm so glad you had a heart to heart with your DD and she understands where you're coming from. You are exactly right, you need to plan for your retirement and sock away as much $$ as you can.

Nic.....sorry about the mix-up with your ballot. Hope you can get it resolved without too much hassle.

Ok....I'm out. Another cup of coffee and maybe a bite of something. Have good days!