View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Mon, May-06-19, 06:11

Plan: LC--Atkins
Stats: 195/162/150 Female 62in
BF:
Progress: 73%

Hi, DaisyDawn. Unfortunately, the long-running NWCR has never acknowledged the increase in maintenance success by adherents to all the forms of low-carb eating. I don't know what dietary entries you made, but many of us who began participating ten or more years ago have had no opportunity to update our data.
Their advice? "Eat less, move more." In fact, move a LOT more. Last time I looked, they advised that maintainers managed severe calorie restrictions and 90 minutes of exercise a day!

Sorry. This is not helpful.

Another troublesome aspect of living with a larger body is buying clothes. I regularly purchase tops and pants and other items from a couple of catalogs featuring larger sizes. The service, quality, colors, and styles--and especially prices!--are very appealing. In the past couple of years, these catalogs have begun photographing actual larger people wearing the clothes. Wow. What a concept! You can't doubt that these women look beautiful, and are obviously having fun in those swimsuits. Of course, as they are models, they are getting paid to look good, too.