View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Fri, Feb-05-21, 07:29

Plan: CAD
Stats: 220/217/180 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 8%

Morning,
Well I didn’t make it to my fasting window yesterday I started eating at 8:30 am!!

I did eat protein, a couple of leftover chicken wings. I was so hungry and I know why. I woke up at 3 and could not go back to sleep. When that happens I just can’t IF.

Then I was having terrible cravings a few hours later all from lack of sleep. There’s nothing I can do about that when it happens it just happens!

So normally I have my CM for dinner, welp I couldn’t wait for it lol and really had quite the binge!😳

So of course you can imagine how I’m feeling this morning, tired again from the carbs and just feel crappy today. No one in my family understands why to many carbs makes me feel bad. They can eat them right up to bed time and be fine.

I had a few leftover temptations so in the trash they went before I get to hungry. I know I can have them for my RM but I just want to eat better today.

Drinking my black coffee now and I’m not sure if i will make it till 2 before I eat but as long as I stay on my plan (RM dinner) I’m good.

Have a great Friday!