View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Wed, Aug-29-18, 11:58

Plan: CAD
Stats: 242/189.8/150 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 57%

I haven't been on this site in so long that I couldn't even remember my name or password on here. Thank God, I keep all those things in one place. I received an email from another group on this site and found y'all.

I have been reading here and what a relief to find y'all. I have tried Keto/IF and love doing IF, but I was so sick with flu symptoms and fatigue that I just could not do keto. I've done it years ago on Atkins, but never was able to do a full 2 week Induction. It just doesn't fit my lifestyle these days since I moved back to TX because I have to be available for 95 yr old Daddy. He is in a nursing facility but I try to go see him 3 times a week and also go with him for doctor's appointments etc besides my own home life with DH. I have no time for flu like reactions to a diet plan.

I am so grateful to find people who are eating the way I feel like I need to be eating. I don't have add too very many starchy carbs, but I do need enough to have energy. Thanks for sharing y'all's stories and how a Moderate Carb plan works for y'all. I though I was the one who had made up that name.

I read on line about balancing for getting leptin levels corrected for diabetes so following that plan, I try to keep my carbs ~ 30% of my calories and I keep up with that on MFP. I'm looking forward to eating this way now with peace and hope that it will work for me.

JLx Thanks for the heads up about the black rice. I've never heard of it but will look into it. I really don't care for a lot of rice but DH and I do like wild rice so we just might like the black.

I look forward to getting to know all of y'all as well.