View Single Post
  #55   ^
Old Wed, Jan-11-06, 07:31

Plan: CALP
Stats: 16/14/10 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 33%
Default Ease into it

I've been doing CAD off and on for a while- I'm doing this for an overall life change- the weight loss is not the only thing I'm looking for. I know life happens and you may not stick to the diet everyday- I have come to a place to forgive myself when it happens. The great thing about this diet is you can just jump back on, and you'll see the results! The feeling of balance and calm I have is so worth it! Once you've been on this diet for about two weeks, you'll start to recognize that you CAN eat less and stay full and satisfied. Until then, you'll swing back and forth training your brain to not freak out.
If people bring ice cream or cake around and you've already had your RM, just look forward to having some the next day- how wonderful it will taste and how glad you'll be you waited!
I've also divided my carbs into "bites"- if I have 2 bites of pasta, I can have three bites of ice cream, and one glass of wine/beer. I enjoy ALL OF IT!
You'll also have to figure out which foods work and don't work for your CMs, what your body can tolerate and can't, etc.
Just relax and realize the lifelong effects will be balance and calm when it comes to food- don't come down too hard on yourself now.
Good luck!
Keep posting!
Edy