Old Fri, Jul-20-12, 19:07

Plan: general LC
Stats: 191/140/133 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacebug77
Hi
I get fatigue and fogbrain when the weather changes... Low barometric pressure, rain/fog/high humidity all make me tired, achey, and spaced out. Sometimes, I get a migraine, too..ugh.

Does LC and/or casein (dairy) free dieting help?

thanks!

When the barometer drops I get the same types of symptoms... very spacey brain fog, drowsiness, and more often than not, a migraine type headache. What's strange is that when the pressure drops at night when I am sleeping I wake up extremely agitated and am so restless I cannot resume sleeping!

I have been LC for 2.5 years and GF for the past year and it hasn't changed my sensitivity to atmospheric pressure drops. I'm not casein free, so can't comment on that. I can say that I no longer suffer from seasonal allergies and all my skin problems are gone (rashes from food allergies/sensitivities). Before I was LC I was sick ALL OF THE TIME. Now... hardly ever and when I am, it's not bad at all.

Nancy, that's funny about elevators. I never made the connection to pressure changes in a moving elevator... I get vertigo something fierce from using them, even if it's just a floor or two, just more incentive to take the stairs.

Not sure if it's related or not, but I also get extremely carsick if I try to do anything besides looking straight ahead through the point of travel, and I can't ride in the backseat either... I've been like this my whole life for all this stuff.