View Single Post
  #19   ^
Old Sat, Jun-01-19, 08:26

Plan: Atkins/Duke diet
Stats: 267/173.8/145 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 76%

Ms Arielle I agree with your predicament......my job changed from an active one that required movement to a desk job and the pounds piled on. After 15 years in that desk job I was overweight and physically way out of shape. Of course I should have done something when it was happening but I didn't and so here I am. I have lost a lot of the weight, but age and arthritis also arrived and has hampered my beginning to exercise again due to knee pain. Walking is painful after a few minutes. I have been in rehab for my knee, and am currently undergoing a series of gel shots in my knee. I want to exercise for my heart and lung health more than for weight loss because I know you can lose without the exercise. I am looking at purchasing a recumbent stationary bicycle to use at home, and am beginning to do some exercises in the pool now that its summer.

all I know for sure is that you have to keep moving if you want to be mobile and healthy as you age. The more weight I lose the easier it is on my body when I try to exercise.