View Single Post
  #1068   ^
Old Fri, Jul-23-21, 06:42

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Quickie post as I have been browsing Amazon before coming here!

NIC- Have a AWESOME time! I really love how thoughtful your posts are! Just really thoughtful! I am right there on the self sabotage. I am trying to think of a book I read like 15 years ago :

When You Eat at the Refrigerator, Pull up a Chair is bestselling author Geneen Roth's witty tell-all about the secret ways we sabotage ourselves every day, as well as an inspired book on how we can learn to live, love and celebrate life no matter what.

It was a great read! I just gave it a plug.

Enjoy your beach time!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send a pic!

Trig- - Look at you getting ready to pick up and take off again! WE love the water don't we? Hey I know you are not a big reader- but you might like the above book too!

What are you eating today?

Lori- Of course you are teeing off!!!! Thumbs up on your game! Are you tired when you are done?
Are you still getting Freshly? I got a coupon but I think I am going to pass on it. I just found for just me it was too much.
---------------------------------------------------------------
My knee hurts more today than it did yesterday. I am pretty sure I crunched up the cartridge in there and did some soft tissue damage. It will take a minute. Good news it will heal eventuality with no surgery.

Last night I went to the pool to do "the bike" in the pool for my knee. Had the pool completely to myself. It was great. I took a cup of wine and a magazine with me and just relaxed until the sun went down.

My son is stopping in tomorrow and spending the night and heading out Sunday morning. He was down on vacay in St. Simon. He has fallen in love with the island too! I wished I could have spent more time with him but with a new pooch and a new job- it wasn't in the cards this trip.

Need a quick trip to the grocery on my lunch hour to grab a couple things. I am out of water, and coffee cream, a quick in and out. I need to pick up something to eat for dinner too!

back later...................