View Single Post
  #1066   ^
Old Thu, Jul-22-21, 08:10

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi everyone!

Quick one from me bc we are planning to pack and head out in a half hour or so. I just wanted to grab some coffee real quick and sit with you all.

Jaz- sorry about the knee still being swollen. I'm glad you had it looked at though so you know there is nothing huge going on there.

Ugh, family drama! Are you planning on seeing your Mom for the holidays then? I will be seeing mine before the Savannah trip and I am flying my brother out to ATL with me so that we can manage her together. He hasn't seen her in a couple of years so it was time.

Lori- Have fun golfing! Hope your shoulder does well.

Trig- Whoo hoo on getting to plan another trip! You'll be leaving while I am coming home. And so it goes!

Okay Kiddo, you are already doing the self talk about your nibbling, and Jaz reinforced that so I won't jump in much. You see how you are trending. Hugs and more hugs.

As for me, I have been doing a lot of study and thought work this time around with weight loss. I feel like I know the science part really well and I know how to lose weight. What I did not have the slightest clue about (and this is about ME, not you) is how to maintain, how to talk to myself, how to control my thought work and "sh!tty thinking" about myself and about food. I wasn't taught that, I didn't learn it, and I think that is absolutely key. Learning about self sabotage, learning about urges, how they work and how to handle them etc. I am going hard on learning that this time around and I honestly believe it is going to make a big difference for me.

Today was my week weigh in day. I'm down a pound and really happy about that, especially given that I traveled Saturday-Tuesday this week. I am now officially down 11.2 pounds since June 1. My first overall number goal is 11.2 pounds away from here, but I'm far less about the numbers this time around and have no particular end goal in mind. We'll just see where things go.

All right, I gotta get packed up. DH and I are going to have a good time for sure.

Oh! Real quick- you know the friend I went to the FL condo with, who also has the mountain house in North GA? She and her husband just picked up another property this week- A house in Napa, CA. Just crazy. Can't imagine it!
Sponsored Links