#12   ^
Old Thu, Oct-17-19, 19:35

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Dawn I loved your post.....8 oz steak at 8 am. My kind of eating right there
Now that is how Carnivore is done! I applaud you

Tess a little wine is fine. I mean we have to live ya know. A life we want. But remember when one is a true carn. and carbs are gone, that alcohol does effect you way faster LOL and one can almost not drink as much as they think. Not all of us but a lot of us

Eating out is tough. Killer for me is not finding food, I can do that easily. My go to is a bacon cheese omelet at little places, big restaurants kill me cause why spend $30 on a steak I can make at home for $9. And never eat any sides that come with it? Eating out gets on my nerves also. I so get that.

Plus I am super finicky on my food. I like meat cooked MY way only. No one can usually do it the way I love it except me. Leaving my meat/seafood in the hands of others makes my skin crawl in a way I like my control over my food to make it exactly as I love and want. But at some point we all gotta order and just eat what we can out there when we have to do so.

PilotGal I loved your post. You are a Carnivore for sure and a long time to boot!! I think if things are added in sparingly we still get the true Carnivore benefits. If we make veg/junkier stuff staples we lose the true benefits of what Carn. can do for us but it sounds like you got a nice pattern for yourself!

Guys I do fine on pork. One of my staples for sure. Especially love country ribs. I buy the very fatty ones. OMG the fat all crispy and delish on those big old ribs is one of my top favs. So satisfying. Now a dry little pork chop....I eat them but pork for me needs big fat content. So a boston butt and attack that meat with the big fat cap all yummy....oh yea I can do that for sure

Burger is my pain in the butt situation. I find burger tastes so different each time I buy a pack. I like Sirloin cut burger. Leaner. I know the fattier has more taste etc. people say but I find a leaner pack of burger suits me best....but it doesn't satisfy as much. Thing is I order out a naked burger and bleck. Most times I just don't like the taste of 'whatever' burger I ordered out there. I hate fast food burger mushy taste. Texture is a biggie also for me on burgers. I like that real meat texture, the mushier a burger is or wimpy kinda not firm I just can't eat it.

I think Carnivore boils down to how close you stay to true meat/seafood ONLY to get the best benefits ever one can get from a big eating change in life. The more we add in the less optimal benefits we get but everyone at some point is gonna add a tad of this or tad of that We are human only after all and surrounded by spices, great tastes, good sauces and more.

but one thing is for sure. when I do only Carn. and very little spices etc added, cooking very basic....I do not want or desire hardly anything else. I am super satisfied and happy and not food obsessed. It is wonderful that Carnivore eating takes that away for me.

I am finding myself truly embracing Carnivore!

today was 2 sausage patties cause I leave tomorrow on a fast little trip over the weekend in our RV and I made a bunch and froze them. Great to heat up in the micro in the rv as a fast eat.

2 chicken breasts cooked in grass fed butter and sprinkle of my fav. rotisserie spice mix. I love this taste. It jacks up chicken so I love it, not hate it.

2 chunks cheddar cheese for dinner. I was just not hungry one bit.

tomorrow tho, after eating lighter today my mind is on a big old steak! When we get settled at the campground I have a nice big giant ribeye with my name on it and I can't wait LOL

I think moderate LC helps many, lower lc helps many and all the plans like Keto and such but I think the ultimate truth is Carnivore. I think it is a hard plan to handle unless one is a true meat eater like us. Meat is my staple and what I want. I just can't pretend a salad is anything like a ribeye LOL

I am so happy so many love being a Carnivore!