View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Thu, Oct-17-19, 17:58

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hey all- count me in-
I would say I am about 98% Meat. My indulgence is a glass of wine, and a Marinara SPLASH. Notice I did not say full out dunk!

I am done with dairy- it is killing my gut and I am challenged in a big way to let it go. It has been a huge challenge for me. My blood results came back with huge inflammation and I attribute that to a cheese fetish. So this will be good accountability for me.

I have been Keto mostly for the last year and have just flat out stalled. Stress, cortisol, dairy and the now once in a blue moon one dinner off plan. I am so ready to tighten up the ship and get this show going.

I am a lot going going on and simple is so much better for me. I also find that eating once a day it truly optimal for me. I am not looking to change that. Just tighten up the eating. I don't think it will be a major change from Keto- as the veggies were a mere, because I thought I should.

So I am in and here as well!!!!

Looking for cool recipes. I am torn with certain "processed"- I am mostly huge NO on those. but I have used pork rinds in the past as fillers for meatballs. I will need to give that a think.

I too have noticed a pork smell that is almost nausea when you open the bag no matter how fresh. I also never eat it the next day. although a perfectly cooked pork chop which is hard for me to perfect is very very good!

so I look forward to like minded hunter and gather folks!