#7   ^
Old Thu, Oct-17-19, 10:38

Plan: Higher P/Moderate F + C
Stats: 152/146.6/130 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tess9132
Well, I put my meatballs in the crockpot at 7 this morning so I'm going to go ahead and eat them today. But tomorrow I'll have burgers all day - I'll try to do them without ketchup. I'll be busy with kid stuff for most of the weekend so my husband won't pressure me to go out to eat until possibly Sunday. I can (and usually do) get a plain burger or steak when I eat out, but my problem with restaurants is that I want to order a glass (or two) of wine.

So what about wine?

Eating out is killing me right now-hubby is working 60+ hours a week plus another 18ish hours a week in drive time to the job site he's on, and he uses eating out as a way to relax-last week I think we went out 5 times So far this week we've only gone out once but we'll probably go out 2-3 times this weekend as well. I'm the only one in my family who's doing low carb/carnivore, so it can be challenging. I don't drink wine so no help there, but really I think it comes down to whatever works for you and helps you accomplish your goals. If a glass of wine prevents you from doing a face dive into an appetizer then I'd say drink away