Thread: Carnivore!
View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Oct-17-19, 09:29

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

again one site to know how others change…..

read this:

https://ketogenicendurance.com/

yes we can ALL put flavor in forms of tomatoe sauce, extras we know are from plants in a 'more' big manner in foods etc.

but when we elim to the max and find our journey we thrive.

Never in any shape or form count a calorie While what I linked is 'every man' for themselves, read more than 1 or 2 or 3 cause ALL have the path on what it took to get here and IF YOU know where you belong you hold tight on Carn….cause Carns know they are just that.....yet let OLD info into their brain we have been programmed go by the wayside and it is time to break that mold.

Throw veg to the animals we eat
It then gives us all we need to be superior in eating in a way cause like I stated before....one must be ready to learn why all meat/seafood and drop the extra works so well. We need no Vit C cause FRESH meat provides our bodies with not needing it and so much more fab info out there.

Thing is take the challenge.

I am right there with ya

Lets clean up all our meat/seafood eating to all animal.

If you are game I am game cause I am now cleaning all eating up to pure Carn.

I love it and thrive. Walk along with me in a short experiment on yourself to see if it works for you You are right there, small jump for ya!!

Post food tomorrow cause I am

today I had 2 small sausage patties (Jimmy Dean regular) and I am so over food right now. Fat and protein feed the sole. Your body requires nothing else ever. SO with that then we must learn our 'tastes', 'desires on what we allow and won't' and we take it from there.

True Carn is fab.
A few smidge off is cool.
But don't for one second think a Carn lifestyle can give into eat plants and too much crap from the other side in way of 'extra taste'. It can't.

and this has nothing to do with 'following' a plan, this is ALL to do what plant material and fake food TAKE from your body It isn't a diet war fight, it is a health eating fight that YOUR body understands!

Hope some of that helps and remember any chat about it is a good thing.....your thoughts on what you are wanting to do and how ya do it are key to your success Would like to hear your thoughts on it and how you would love to eat more meat etc. and just walk thru life as a Carn!!