View Single Post
  #120   ^
Old Fri, Oct-10-03, 09:32

Plan: atkins/intermit. fasting
Stats: 166/136/135 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress: 97%
Default I felt elderly

There is nothing wrong with being elderly so I don't want this to seem like an insult. But when you are in your late 30s or early forties, that is too young to feel that way. My joints were achy, I was falling alot and I had symptoms of hypoglycemia. Obviously I needed to exercise, it was also obvious that I needed to lose weight. For about ten years I would resolve to lose 20 lbs and failed every year. What I failed to understand is how weightloss, hypoglycemia and peri-menopause work hand in hand.

Upon hearing the results from the study by the American Heart Association, I decided that I am going to begin this diet.. the diet that I had feared for so many years. I was apprehensive regardless of the findings so I studies it and figured out how I could actually do this and enjoy myself since steak and eggs is my favorite breakfast

Now my husband does not eat a lc lifestyle but he is a strong supporter of it. He can't see how anyone can lose weight any other way. I must say though, that he gave up a regular diet of beer in support of my lcing and he lost 12 lbs

That is my story and I am sticking to it.
Black57