#8   ^
Old Fri, Jun-28-02, 09:07
Registered Member

Plan: lean for life
Stats: 168/159/129
BF:
Progress: 23%
Thumbs up Voting for FIRMs

Just wanted to add that I originally voted to Taebo and Kathy Smith but have recently been enlightened about the FIRM work-outs. I had tried one of them a very long time ago and could not stick with it because it was an hour long work-out and seemed so difficult. But recently I started taking fitness very seriously and I would now have to say that there are simply no work-outs out there that are as effective and that bring results this quickly!

I loved taebo and I still do because Billy is SO motivating - FIRM instructors just assume that you are already taking the work-out seriously and don't need to be reminded about how great your butt will look when you are done - instead they concentrate on giving exceptional cueing and the work-out is very thorough and well researched - tough but AMAZING results - my body is becoming so strong and toned I cannot believe it!

Pegm, I wanted to suggest to you to try www.collagevideo.com for very detailed fitness video reviews. That way, you will know what you are getting before you spend your money on videos. Also, I personally always try to rent a video first to decide if its for me. Any exercise is better than no exercise of course, but some tapes are better than others. I would suggest taebo for someone who needs a very motivating instructor to keep going - and I would DEFINITELY recommend the FIRM tapes to someone who wants to see results fast - I have done over a 100 different work-outs in my life-time and I don't think any of them showed me results this quickly - the FIRM tapes I do (original series and cross-trainers) are tough and long, but SOOOOO worth it - I would rather spend my work-out time doing them than spending 3 times as much time on other work-outs for similar results. I'm hooked