View Single Post
  #1182   ^
Old Thu, Mar-28-19, 14:47

Plan: very low carb real food
Stats: 245/125/135 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 109%

Amy Berger suggests that people can read what I she wrote under the heading "End" to decide if they want to read the whole post so I did that. Here's what she says at the end:

That’s the interesting thing, isn’t it? Despite the incredible complexity of pancreatic and hepatic physiology, and the weird things that happen in disease states, low carb/keto seems to make most of this irrelevant. So we can sit around and debate and argue endlessly over the minutia, or we can eat a very low carb diet and take most of blood glucohttps://forum.lowcarber.org/search.php?do=getnewse and insulin “management” out of the equation. Take it out of the equation.

I am not greatly interested in the minutae and I have pretty much come to this conclusion for myself. If I stick to a very low carb/keto diet I am doing the best thing I can for my health. I don't have to know all the details. I understand that other people are fascinated by this stuff. I am not. I just want to know the best way for me to be eating to maintain my health. I think I am doing that.