#2   ^
Old Fri, Aug-19-16, 21:54
Doing My Best

Plan: LC/CancerRecovery
Stats: 170/135/130 Female 62 inches
BF:24%
Progress: 88%

What I do to promote better circulation:
  1. I walk at a pretty brisk pace for at least 2 miles to start the day, even before coffee. I'm in my 3rd year of the walking regime.
  2. I use a Sunny Health & Fitness Foot Massager - electric and pretty costly, but is worth it for me to get those moving knobs into the bottom of my foot. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...e?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I've been using this off and on since I bought it in 2010.
  3. When I bathe, I use a natural hemp back and body scrubber and mitt, which is durable and machine washable. I start at the bottom of the foot and toes and work my way up each leg, brushing. Then I do my hands and arms. The back scrubber is self evident. It feels so GOOD.
  4. My most recent addition is a mini trampoline. My feet don't leave the surface. I just engage in gentle up-and-down-motion, first with both feet, then (while using the other foot for balance) each foot individually. I do this for two reasons: developing good balance and to strengthen the tiny muscles in each ankle. I believe this will keep me from risking sprains and breaks.
    **********The added benefit I've gotten from this is that the morning stiffness in my fingers is gone.