View Single Post
  #102   ^
Old Wed, Jul-17-19, 22:35

Plan: Dr. Westman
Stats: 280/170/170 Female 69.8 in
BF:
Progress: 100%

Back from vacay for a week & a half now. It was a bit tough getting back into the swing of things at the gym. Managed to jump from 19th to 8th in ranking for July so far. I crushed it in June prepping for my hikes. I ended up first because I did the 9 mile Cascade Canyon Hike on 6/30 and when my belt finally uploaded completely I had 989 MEPs and like 1600 calories burned. That hike put me over the top.

The top 5 were all ladies. It’s gotten quite competitive but as much as I try to focus on me, if I am close to passing someone I will give it a little extra. I have been No 1 4/5 times now. Always manage to finish top 10 each month. It is kinda funny because of my screen name (which is a play on my last name) they assume it’s a guy. People are shocked it’s a 51 yo woman.

Also I have been doing group lessons with the kids at FS4 level. I usually skate group with the adults (open level) but this summer there were so many adults/teens that I decided to skate with the kids (we have an awesome director who lets us choose). The focus on a set group of skills and the repetition has been really good. I feel like I am making a lot of progress and getting all those small tweaks in order. Skating is a very technical sport. Getting close to passing most FS4 elements except for the dance step - dang back 3 turns 😕