View Single Post
  #98   ^
Old Wed, Jun-12-19, 18:54

Plan: Dr. Westman
Stats: 280/170/170 Female 69.8 in
BF:
Progress: 100%

I have been killing it so far this month. My trainer added in more HIIT with strength training so it’s pretty easy to get my 200 MEPs in in 50-80 mins. We have a hiking vacation coming up the end of the month. I’ve been doing some stair climbing and incline treadmill stuff. I started with my light backpack that I use for short hikes and mid last week switched to my full pack. I want to be used to it by the time we get out West.

Last week I did 1400 stairs with the light pack. I am doing mile walks with the big pack. 1 mile = 20 mins if I go with incline. 1 mile = 17:30 if I go for flat. The past 2 weekend I also did Saturday hikes. Different state parks. Trying to find anything with much of a hill is kinda tough. I did a 3.5 mile hike with decent hills along the bank of the St. Croix river, by the bluffs. I don’t want to die the way I did in Montana last summer. So I am training for it. I get some looks in the gym but I don’t care.

Also I am up to twice a week at the rink. Now that we are not running programs I am actually getting 180-230 MEPs in per skate. Working hard on my problem elements.