#3   ^
Old Wed, May-09-12, 07:12
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 241/211/145 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 31%

welcome aboard Greenfern!

well I was starting to wonder no nursing mamas are here.
for me I am still stuck at the same weight about 2 months now.
I have 3 ways to go and am still deciding.One is to go very LC like 20-30 but risk losing supply.Aot of women say they lost their suplly when VLC.2nd option is stay moderate 60-120 range.Some plans I am thinking is Atkins maintenance,SB,IR diet etc.
A third option is go higher in carbs and calories.My reason for that is with my dd1 I ate a lot of food.I was roughly following Brewers diet.no carb calorie restriction.i ate to hunger.And I lost like crazy.fat was melting off of me.This time i am too conscious.I wonder if I eat that way I'll start losing again?Plus I cud use some increase in supply.But on the other hand I don't want to gain anymore,I feel so heavy and achy already with all this fat.My back is killing me too.
I am just wondering if my body is in starvation mode although I am eating OK,and holding onto fat.Bcoz the other week I ate a decent High protein LC diet with lots of veggies and healthy stuff still stalled out.
I am even thinking of Weight Watchers nursing program just for a month or so to see if increasing carbs and calories might work.But then again it might not and I may end up with another 30# .Well I want to cry now.
Even if I could just drop a 20,at least that will get me out of this maternity clothes.
Or my fourth not so favorite but safer option,just stay right where I am until dd weans(which i plan in another 2-3 years only)
I am sorry long rant....
Wow you have a lot going on...I know moving was always hard for me.Plus relationship changes.You have your hands pretty full.Good luck .what exercises are you doing now?