View Single Post
  #198   ^
Old Sun, Apr-11-21, 08:17

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

I'm not sure why he used it, i told him Undule is my nom de guerre on Facebook and the one I post with so - hmph, he used the name on the email of the graph I sent him. Oh well, hopefully that amount of loss will not happen again as it only comes from being packed with water from eating like shit for a week or more.

Maint level now is good, easy to get 2 meals a day in, making my first meal a bit smaller to allow more on second. Waking BG continues to be under 100.

I had an interesting measurement after being out on the water in cold weather for hours - 66mg/dL and the meter said "hypo" I felt fine but was hungry, took shoved another stick in the meter and measured again with the same blood hole in my finger; 75mg/dL

I was not feeling shaky or anything, i never have experienced that but i was thinking about donuts! I stopped at a country butcher type place on the way home and got some smoked ham and pickles to eat on the drive home, then continue meal with some brats and kraut - and I only at 2 of the 4 - about 1/2 lb - normally I don't stop but thought i'd give it a go and see how i felt after putting the fork down for a while. Plus it was getting closer to bed time so I didn't want to botch my morning BG.

Anyway, Maint is fun!