View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Apr-08-19, 08:41

Plan: Keto
Stats: 183/168/130 Female 5’4”
BF:
Progress:

Thank y'all so much. It sure helps to know others are in the same situation I am in. I am at a point I can resist desserts. But the homemade ice cream, that's a hard one. I think i will limit myself to one small bowl a day. Knowing that I can have more the next day will help. Chips will be a problem, lol. I never had them at home because I cannot resist them. I think my game plan will be to skip breakfast which is easy for me. I sleep late down at the beach and I'm not a breakfast person anyway. I'll head to the beach with my diet coke (yes I know lots say to stay off the diet drinks but it is my saving grace on this journey. I'll give that up later) Lunch will probably be a sandwich (we make these great freezer sandwiches that you bake in the oven. Google it) Supper will be low carb or no carb. I can control that more and worst case I'll have bacon and eggs for supper. I do plan to bring some Atkins bars there in case I just have to have something sweet. They may throw me out of ketosis but they don't make me sick.