View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Tue, Aug-14-18, 08:38

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 200/211/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: -30%

BIlly, Im gonna be a PITA here, and ask you to relook at packing your own food from home. I dont wish to pry, just to rethink your options.

My kids pack a lunch. I know one vet student that was riding with a vet who baked 5 potatoes and 5 chicken breasts and ate one of each each day. A matter of convenience. Would you be abe to pack up 2-3 days worth of salads, in the fridge ready to grab and go?? Have cheese and meats also packed up and ready to grab and go??

While these might not be your first choice, perhaps these will trigger ideas. Other food choices. ready to go packaging.

A lunch box can be items that dont need refridge, or put in a cold pack.

I am assuming you have access to a refridge to store your food supplies. But I know this is not always possible.

Read about one man that uses a cooler with ice as his refridg. Keeps replacing the ice.

Maybe better to get to a grocery store and buy the individual servings of prepackaged foods. Usually deli meats and cheeses are presliced in a display near the deli. In the produce area, sliced fruits are in cups. Many vegies are precut. OFten small salads to go available.

Not all groceries have such options but if you are in one area, find the grocery that works.

Even a pound of cheese, and 1/2 pound from the deli of meats is a quick meal.

Hope some of these ideas help you find alternatives.
Sponsored Links