View Single Post
  #882   ^
Old Mon, Jun-14-21, 07:20

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi all!

Well Jaz, I am happy for you and no doubt Rugar is incredibly precious. You are right though, puppies are A LOT of work. The fact that you work from home will make it SO much more doable and you two will be so bonded. With him being part German Shepard it is imperative that you socialize him with a variety of people from a very young age. Have people over into your home. Have him be around kids. Shepards can be very protective as you know and you have to be on that really fast and young.

Trig- Glad you will be having some Mom time. Does Gregg want/ need some alone time or does your Mom have greater needs than he had been anticipating? As always, love how you and your sibs work together. It's a beautiful thing.

Lori- Love how proactive you have been with your golf and getting yourself out there no matter what! I think that is fabulous.

Poor Betty. My Mom and her Dh's house is sort of like that and I won't stay there. Ugh. I tell ya, getting old is not for the weak!

••••••••••

Well, I'm going to NYC after all! I told Dh about it and he sweetly encouraged me to go. This is a good friend of mine, we've been friends since 8th grade. She was in my wedding as a co-maid of honor and I was in hers as well. He was right to not let the opportunity go by. So I am going up Thursday afternoon on the train and will come back Saturday night. I want to be back to make him Fathers Day brunch on Sunday morning. I think he is going to do a poker tournament while I am gone also, which will make him really happy.

I'm playing pickleball today but more for the clinic. It's the last clinic until September. I really don't like to play two days in a row. I generally try to play one weekday, possibly two if they are spread out, and then on Sunday.

I am so ready to get to be outside. NONE of us have used the pool, I can't take a walk etc bc of these cicadas. I am so over it I almost don't even have the words for it!!

On plan!