View Single Post
  #881   ^
Old Mon, Jun-14-21, 05:30

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Slept in until 5:30.....felt great. I was actually awake at 3:30 when we heard something fall.....it was a sound like a wire hanger hitting our tile floor. I cannot find anything, so have no idea what it was? DH & I both heard it, so I know I wasn't dreaming. Maybe a resident ghost?

Yesterday my regular golfing partner didn't want to play due to a little drizzle, but I didn't want to sit at home. I went to the course and the other 2 ladies that asked to play with us showed up, but decided not to play since the weather was not great. I just went out and played by myself and had the best time! It was a great opportunity to practice and hit 2 balls if I wanted. Fun! I'm going to do the same thing Wednesday & Thursday mornings since I have no one else to play with. Thursday I have a 7AM tee time! The weather is supposed to be sunny & nice.....I just couldn't bear the thought of just sitting at home.

Today I'll do a grocery store run and do some cleaning in this shack. Tomorrow night DH invited another couple to stop by and enjoy sitting on our front porch and having some strawberry shortcake. That means lots of extra "stuff" that I have to do to get ready for company. I have to do most of it today since I'm playing golf tomorrow morning. Oh well......they'll have to take us as we are.....

Trig......have fun with Mom. I remember you fed her well the last time she visited. What meals are you planning this time?

Jaz....hope Rugar is a good boy while you're working today.

Nic....I understand about your IL's house have a "bad" smell. Betty's room is really bad sometimes. There is carpeting in her bedroom and right by her bed is stained and really bad. DH has tried shampooing it, but that smell just permeates everything. We try not to make an obvious issue of it so as not to embarrass her, but it is awful. I don't think she notices it anymore. Ugh.

Hope PB went well. Are you playing during the week?

-----
Well, I have to get moving. I want to get my grocery store run done this morning and then have to vacuum, clean the kitchen and bathroom, plus the front porch. This afternoon DH has to go for a biopsy of his prostate. His PSA was a little high last winter and then they tested again in a couple months and it was back down. His urologist said that it is not enlarged or anything and his numbers look ok, but he would like to err on the side of caution and do the biopsy. He had this procedure back in 2005 and all was well, but DH is very proactive about things like this and will do whatever the Drs. suggest. Anyway, I'll go with him in case he doesn't feel like driving afterwards.

Have good days!