View Single Post
  #878   ^
Old Sun, Jun-13-21, 11:31

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco yea with C moving in and all you have to put that as a priority, I sure get that plus you got good trips locked in for the near future and fun times to be had....I get ya on that.

Lori that bridge work is finally happening but don't worry about kitty cause truly she will exit the house and GO IN the other direction..........cats are so darn smart. They do for them and Gabby will be fine on it all.....now you? HAHA

Jazz....I was shocked you did new dog so fast, but I get it. A puppy is a draw that damn near no one can ever resist LOL

But you bonded. You wanted girl but the boy hit home and was the 'side bond' you required and he will be THAT one for you.........and OMG!!!! OMG!! 50 applications for this dog and your story got him to you and I almost was in tears reading your story cause I bet it was even more tear jerking than what you wrote....you slay me but you guys are now a team Love it and he is adorable to boot!

Good thing ya kept our LCOW trip as pet motel now cause I wanna see him and I know he is coming and I will walk him for you just like I walked Bella for ya one day Critter gal here to the max

--------all good
just doing
just getting rv ready now early cause hell I want out of dodge. swim weather stinks to the max.
just WANT OUT NOW!

other than that all cool LOL