View Single Post
  #877   ^
Old Sun, Jun-13-21, 08:40

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

First full day of chapter Rugar. I have to wonder WTH was I thinking?!?!?!?!?!?
I woke up yesterday feeling physically pretty good. But I went to the closet and saw Bella's blanket and I just started sobbing. - Then Anyway, from there I pulled myself together and started working on my CEU's for my License.

NO THOUGHTS ABOUT GETTING A DOG-

Soooooooo........ I loaded up my car to take boxes to Goodwill. Well anyway the GW is in the same shopping Center as PetSmart. So I saw this sign as I past ADOPTIONS TODAY. Well........ I just knew that They were all going to be older and I wanted a puppy. But HOLY HANNA there were 2 litters of brand new puppies.

Both litters had five. The first litter were Bishons- the second litter were miniature German Shepard/ Terrier mix. I wanted a girl. I bypassed the Bishons. In the Shepard litter were 2 females. I thought the one was aggressive and the second one I held for a good 10 minutes and we just didn't bond at all.

So I kept eyeing this one- this boy was eyeing me too. So I put the female down and pick up this boy who just cuddle straight up. So gentle and a real cuddle bug. I fell in love with him on the spot. So I filled out an application. There were 50 applications ahead of me. The director told me that it would take a week or so to get to mine and then I could come by their facility and look over some other dogs.

Well I busted out in tears and said I don't want to put this boy down. He needs to belong to me. I then told her how I lost Bella in route here and was ready to care for this boy in the same capacity. I had everyone in the store crying. Then the director went over to her assistant and I saw them whispering.
Long story short I have my pup. I signed an agreement to take her to the vet and get established within two weeks.

Then I went "shopping" to get toys, crate, harness. I still have Bella's leash so I am using that. He did number 2 this morning OUTSIDE! He slept though the night no crying. I put the crate right beside my blowup bed. I noticed he would pop his head up and see if I was still here. Then he would close his eyes again.

I woke up this morning and said to myself- WHAT DID I JUST DO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Then I look over at his sweet sleeping face and it makes me smile. But I tell you having a puppy is like having a toddler. Not only that a Shepard to boot loves to high play and run. I was exhausted last night from up and down those stairs and walking him.
I certainly don't need a treadmill now.
I am pretty sure he had bonded with me because he follows me everywhere and stares at me before he sleeps. He loves.

I realized today I forgot to eat yesterday. Just forgot- I was so busy with this baby. He- this BOY is going to get my but back to moving and in shape!!!!!!! He loves to run.

I am devouring HOW TO POTTY TRAIN You tube videos. Thankfully Shepards are smart and fast learners. I MIGHT put him in dog training too. I also am thinking about day care 2 times a week so he gets to play with other dogs. Bella never got that socializing. So............. I am committed for the next 12-14 years.

So that is the story of my new baby Rugar. He learned to navigate going up steps, and walked on a leash this morning. I am tired and its only 10:40.

Nothing else is happening right now- for a while.

WOE on point! HAHAHAHAH- I need to eat something today.