View Single Post
  #865   ^
Old Thu, Jun-10-21, 06:57

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hey all- you early birds you!!!!!!

I slept like a log. Where do we come up with those? Do logs sleep? We all know sleeping like a baby is a misnomor- ask any new parent! HAHAHAH

Trig- urghhhhhh.... I know you so struggle with the sinus crap. It is terrible. It just takes ya down. I know this infect will clear up and I will be good. I am not prone to sinus stuff. I get allergies here and there with weather changes but truly nothing like you deal with!

Super glad you got your hair cut! I know you feel better. I so agree. I have been truly watching people (ladies) lately. Specifically their hair. I have noticed that alot of women over 50/60 have this long straggling hair. It just drags them down and makes them look SO much older!
I so MISS my long tresses but I think I fell in that same category. It was time for a super cute cut. So I think it's awesome you got your cut that flatters you!
Yup- go for that color today!!!!!

Lori- I was wondering the same thing.... do you not get your food boxes anymore? Are you "one of those" That try it for the low price and then ditch?!?!?!?- LOVE IT!
First you get to try it and truly decide if you like it...taste, cost, liking ect..... and it doesn't cost you an arm and a leg! Second it does add some variety.

Have fun today! Toast me slaving away at work while you are on the course enjoy a beer! I will be there someday!

Nic- OMG on piles of bugs. NO WAY. They are making news here about YOUR area. They are showing up on radar. How do you get rid of all of them? I bet the birds are over joyed!

YES- if your feet are screaming or even whining- listen to your body! I tell ya after dealing with planter fasciitis, the feet are no joke!
Glad those you are enjoying your summer!

Hiya Blue-
-----------------------------------------
Felling a bit better today. I have the antibiotics going and the mussinex flowing and water....and and and ......blah blah....... Yea I sound though worse than I feel now. It has effected my voice box.
Just 2 days to get though. 16 hours.

Although it will be a working weekend. I need to plow through some CEU's for my License coming up for renewal. I thought it was NEXT year!!!! Soooooooooo...... it has to be done.
I signed up for a place that will give me unlimited classes for 40 bucks a year. I will pick ones that interest me. Like on nutrition and such. So it is basically reading and test taking.
Not hateful.....

ON point! WOE- Sloppy Joe. I need to use this hamburger today!

Lator gators!