View Single Post
  #864   ^
Old Thu, Jun-10-21, 04:30

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco, oh yea school is over. Now we are waiting for end of Aug for her to go back for real.....all day long....5 days a week....I think all parents are gonna be in heaven this coming school season LOL

Wow, you must have so many darn bugs if you are freaking out they are piling up on the ground.....ewwwww.....right now I am dealing with the darn Japanese bettles.....I have tons of them floating in the pool LOL

sorry on DS19.....but the momma, a piece of work as in 'run from this family' before ya are screwed for life being tied down to it forever and tear every last hair ya own out? So young tho.....so many more nice gals out there, there will be a connection to someone else before ya know it!

Jazz, Ohhhhh I feel for you....darn right hit the antibiotics and don't look back. Sometimes you really need them.....I also know when I am getting worse when my ears clog and I feel it and those infections have alot of nasty side issues, just drags one down.....so yea rest and drug up!! That is what sure would do LOL

One of the worst is the dizzy/light headedness...I get very light headed when my head goes off.....if I stop and turn too fast I get woozey or if I bend over to pick something up I come up and ---woooooo----get all fuzzy headed. I live with that it seems cause my allergies tend to hit me the same way.

Hope the drugs work fast for you

Lori.....yes I am the same. Longer my hair gets the more weight drags it down and I have no fluffy volume and I do the same like you, if I don't 'do something' it is a fuzzy nightmare mess.....eh, from all the coloring I do but still.....I hate the fuzzies

wow your golfing schedule is kinda brutual....you got golf days lined up one after the other after the other.....I know you sure enjoy it!

Have you stopped buying your delivery meals to the house? I know you loved those for ease.

I am like you, cooking is so annoying anymore. I want convenience and done in the kitchen, it has no hold on me anymore.

------------------So haircut done.....WEE.....feel 20 lbs lighter HA
(Yea wish it worked that way for real)

today I have 2 cheeseburger patties and a 1 lb. pork tenderloin mini roast to fry up. That might not be enough food, if I want more I can tuna or bacon it.

cloudy icky type day, more clouds than any sun peeking thru

blah

regular ol' house chores and ?? not sure but something will go down LOL maybe color hair later

over and out and be good all