View Single Post
  #859   ^
Old Wed, Jun-09-21, 05:19

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Morning! You know it bad when ya just wake up tired!
I don't know what is wrong with me. I started feeling punk yesterday afternoon. I wasn't sure if I was hungry or just a wonky gut. So I ate a little something, left over pot roast. It was good. But I just didn't feel better. Then I got dizzy last night while unpacking boxes.

I am almost done in the office. Now it about just putting stuff away and organizing. I think I am down to 3 boxes. However, I am just tired. Anything I get done will be a bonus today. I am just not feeling it today.
I think I am going to take my own advice and do some self care for a few days. Those boxes will be there when I feel better.

Trig- We are in that tropical weather pattern of hot, sticky, then rain in the afternoon, and then you see the steam just rising off the pavement! Yea....like that!
Hot HOT HOT- you doing your pool?

Lori- bummer on cutting your game short! But hey today is a new day! I know you will have fun!!!!
I know Betty loved her berries. Can you believe we are almost halfway through June!!!!

Nic- Hey!!!!!
-----------------------------
Already did my stuff up top- just getting through today. Hoping to feel better. Just moving gentle........... I found my diffuser- Thinking some peppermint and lemon would be a great blend. I was missing my diffuser!!!!

Back later