View Single Post
  #856   ^
Old Tue, Jun-08-21, 07:35

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco you baby that foot! ice it and relax it cause you don't wanna go down again even worse!! be careful on that sucker, they can get very bad LOL

waygu ain't no prize to me either.....for the price difference I have to say I didn't find that cost worth it for taste and more...my regular old 85/15 store burger is fine for me but glad your burgers turned out good tho!

Lori....enjoy your golf day....I am surprised your weather is holding well, I woulda thought you would be in this 4 day rain fest we have happening here.
Yea the nails on the floor are actually annoying to me for some reason....like nails on a chalkboard kinda feeling but even with his clipped nails he still is making a good bit of noise

Jazz, yea that is weird being monitored while doing your job like that but hey ya got a 100 on it at least you know your job is being more secure now and $$ to be made from your home!!

Publix, ow, same here. they are high high in price, I don't shop them at all. Ingles is another high priced store here.....thing is they are new stores, spanking new and clean ya know SO WHO is gonna pay for that building? WE ARE but hell no, they are like 50-75 cents higher on ALL items and more than that on alot of things, so nope, I search out the cheaper stores too.

Girl prices are hiking up on everything. ugh

---------all good
rainy
icky mostly
4 or so days of this crap

got a ribeye for later
got 2 burger patties to eat in a while and save steak for last meal I think

nothing mostly doing....hubby home and annoying me! kid alseep. dog asleep....and blah blah boring here

oh well, off to put wash in dryer...fun times here!
Sponsored Links