View Single Post
  #854   ^
Old Tue, Jun-08-21, 05:30

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I have a "short" morning as I didn't get up until after 6 o'clock! I got up at 3:30 to let the cat out and went back to bed. It took me a bit to get back to sleep, but I got a couple good hours early this morning. I heard the garbage truck at 4 o'clock and then I was out.

A warm & humid morning. We tee off at 9 this morning and won't be finished till around 1. A shower is going to feel heavenly when I get home.
-------

Jaz.....I love the sound of your patio area. This apartment sounds so perfect for you. A nice city and close to the beach....what more could you ask for? So glad you landed there. Hope work goes well this week.

Nic.....It's great that you have friends and family who enjoy PB as much as you do. I used to go by myself and try to find a game and some of the "Pros" wanted nothing to do with a newbie.

Trig.....Hope you soon start to feel better with the bloat and all. It's amazing how that beer effected you. Yikes!

I had to laugh when you talked about hearing the dogs nails clicking all over the house in the middle of the night. Glad you got them taken care of and that he lost a pound. A pound on a little dog is a big deal.

Blue...Missing you around here.

Time for me to get a move on. Have good days!