View Single Post
  #852   ^
Old Mon, Jun-07-21, 07:51

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, darn that is too much, omg yes you need a golf day vacation to recover from that amt of work! And yes it is WORK...that nasty 4 letter word but send some cleaning mojo here to me, honestly I am SO OVER housework I could scream

Jazz, hope you do ok thru the shot....I ain't done one and AM NOT doing one...yes I am 'one of those' people and I don't care what others do, as long as I do me LOL You will be ok! I just saw the Pfizer vaccine is now linked to 'inflamed heart issues' among younger men......hmmm.....and so it begins??
But don't wanna do a big vaccine chat cause we all know it is what it is for each of us truly so no use going there in convo I think

Love you got your 'outdoor patio room' done! Enjoy it big time!

You are becoming me.....there isn't a time now that I put what others want for 'relax time and more' onto my life. I do me and what I need....yes I would walk thru hoops for my kiddo now, but when older, into her real adult years I told here she is to do her and I will do me and don't think she can bend me....and yea she gets it HAHA

Nicco, hope you didn't pickleball whip your friend on the court!

--------all good

dog nails done
got weighed and he lost a lb....whoop, key is to keep getting some lbs off him..ugh

hubby working car job
kid asleep

me, watching rain drops.

gonna cook up a few big country style pork spare ribs in a while.....precook for hubby to finish off later and just do mine to eat later.

food isn't a draw yet I am bloated as hell this morning. I took some sinus meds and hit the salt shaker on my burger and with the Ibuprofens from the other day with the beer drinking and all....yes the bloat hit me NOW, like a few days later....OMG the body is insane! Body and all just does what it wants when it wants..........always know that what you do today might take a few days to catch up with ya and I feel it all caught up with me.

ok over and out and be good all....off to do something....more chillax than work tho