View Single Post
  #849   ^
Old Mon, Jun-07-21, 05:27

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Muggy Morning! Humid and sticky out. Feels like it just wants to rain.

Lori- I would be tired too to be playing gold out in the hot sun all day! I am amazed how much you love that game! It's a sport- I get it. Great work out! I have yet to see a obese true golfer.

Now I am not talking about the weekend boys club that get together for cigars and whisky tooling around in the cart!

Yea strawberry shortcake reminds me of what my grandmother made! Boy did she love strawberries!!!!! She would finish it off with cool whip- ahhhhhhhhh simpler times!
It will never taste as good as the memory!!!!!

Trig- did you grill yesterday??? Did you play in your pool???

Nic- I'm happy to hear you also found a sport you love! You sound like things are returning to normal!

Blue- time to pony up and chat-
---------------------------------------------------------------
So my DS and I chatted last night about vacays for this year. He spent 2 weeks with me in Feb. However the rest of his vacay time he wants to go to Gulf Shores and I don't.

It's funny now that I literally can sit on a beautiful beach every weekend I want to use my time differently! So I did say he was welcome to come here but he wants beach front. Sooooooooo
now I am thinking about the fall going someplace for a week. Thinking about lots of options as I can hop on a plane and not worry about anyone but me. So I am thinking...........
I am not ready to travel abroad alone......... but I would be ok with anywhere in USA.

So I have a car load of patio furniture I bought yesterday at Home goods.I have a new outdoor rug, 2 chairs, a wicker table and some cute "patio" decor. Not alot - cute toss pillows with a beach theme. I picked coral and lime green colors. Very playful and bright for the sitting area outside.
I am looking for a set of twinkle lights and I will be done- DONE!!! I truly have gotten rid of more than I have purchased and like the space. Rugs though can really make a statement in decorating!

Well- not much else shaking today. The start of another work week.

I am slated to get my 2nd shot next week, I am DREADING IT. I am truly dreading it. My DD and SIL and horrible reactions. My son has not gotten his, not sure if he will. But I truly am so conflicted about this entire vaccine anyway.
Now they are talking about needing boasters. - urghhhhhhhhhh I hate feeling bad. Crossing fingers that I can get though with just a sore arm. Just thinking about next week........... Can't wait to get past this entire mess.

Well need some more coffee and want to empty out my car before I need to plug in to work!
Oh- I still need to touch the office. I just didn't feel like it this weekend. My time off seems to fly by!

Speaking of time- gotta run!