View Single Post
  #845   ^
Old Sun, Jun-06-21, 06:45

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning all!

Lori- Yeah I get that on the smell of food first thing in the morning- ick....exception to that rule is bacon! I could smell that anytime. It is like smelling a bakery of meat! HAHAHAHAH- Have fun with your game!
I just think it's really cool we are getting back to "real life" ya know!
2020 and lockdown did something to us!!!! We will never forget it! So yea.....enjoy being out and about!

Nic- whoa on those bugs you can keep them. I think I would freak if one landed on me! I have such a inversion to bugs on me!

How was your luncheon?!?!?!?!- wine at a school lunch!!!! YES PLEASE! Sorta like when my daughter was playing softball EVERY weekend- sometimes double headers and it was about that time the dads would go to the cars and bring out a beer to watch.....

I was super excited to read your travel schedule - WOW!!!!!! talk about jumping in!!!! Truly making up for lost time!

Trig- is your pool up and running????? Yea I knew I would "get ya" with the beach pic....hahahahah- come on down! HAHA-

Yum on that brisket- did you chow it all down?
I have tried to cook chicken that way- then grill it. I just still don't like chicken or turkey. I don't know if it is the fact it is tasteless and dry or a texture thing. Just not into it - unless breaded and so fried up it doesn't taste like chicken!!!! HAHA

I need to go to the store today....... it will be interesting to see what I come up with. Have you tried short ribs?????? OMG they are SO good!

Hey Blue- did you make it to the pool?
--------------------------------------------------------------
I got SO MUCH SUN yesterday I need to stay out of it today. No pool no beach. Which if fine. I am going to run to the store, then hit up Walmart for a patio rug and chair set so I can truly enjoy my patio. Plus stuff is on sale. I am thinking a colorful rug- wicker chair, and a few plants. Maybe some twinkle lights. Depends on $$

I have some laundry t do and I AM going to empty the last few boxes in the office and take a car load to Goodwill. Then I can relax tonight.

Doing well on WOE!!!!!!!! IT is working for me. I am ever so slowly creeping down. It takes FOREVER to lose and a second to gain. SO I am keeping on keeping on!

OK all- enjoy today!!!!!