View Single Post
  #842   ^
Old Sat, Jun-05-21, 09:02

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Slept in this morning!

Trig- I am truly wondering if the gluten from the beer did it. You know you don't eat wheat- and beer is nothing but liquid wheat. No wonder you felt like crap. I don't like beer. Give me a rum drink any day, or a Chardonnay. Although lately I have been driving a Savioun Blanc with 1/2 calories and only 2 carbs per glass and I like it. Very dry and tart and refreshing for summer.

Stick with your rum! - Hey you doing your pool today????? So glad you had a great time with family!!!!!!!

Lori- Enjoy your game today!!!! OMG YUM girl on that brisket!!!!!

NIC- Updates!
-------------------------------
I woke up to an unpacked living room and kitchen. It almost (TRULY) looks like something out of a magizine pretty. I am SO SO happy with the way the main living area looks. Just the office left to unpack and that will be a day or less. Then I am DONE for a minute!!!!

Sitting out on the patio this morning sipping coffee. It is like a frekin SAUNA here. It kid you not it is 80 with 93% humidity and not even 10 am yet. Almost though. It feels like a Florida vacay!!!!!! Sitting here in the sauna sweating with my coffee- this is why I moved here. Tropical, tropical, tropical!!!!!!

I almost feel like I have stepped into someones else's life. It is so hard to describe. I have the perfect apt home now with absolutely no work to be done. No mowing, no power washing - maintenance free. Meaning at the drop of a hat I can go and do anything I want! No responsibility other than pay the bill. Add that to the fact I was stunned and how pretty it is!!!!!!!

I have the job I have always wanted. A true and true work from home. Granted it doesn't $$$ as well as being in the hospital. But I save two hours a day in travel, clothes expenses, gas and I love being home. Love being able to toss in a load of laundry or dinner prep on my breaks and be down with it. It gives me WAY more free time than having to travel an hour each way then doing house work and shopping and sucking up my weekend time. Truly work the small decrease in pay= priceless.

My son called me this morning. He said Ohio was nice today, but they don't have the humidity I have. So it is more of a dry heat. I was educating him on why we have moss dripped trees is because they are succelents and thrive on the humidity in the air.

Off to pack my beach bag and I am off to Jekyll today, prettiest of all beaches and so nice!

Thinking about getting some grilled grouper while there and calling it a day!

I am off - in swim suit and beach bag packed. I even found a little TRANSISTOR radio I put in new batteries for and a magizine for my bag!

Later gators!