View Single Post
  #841   ^
Old Sat, Jun-05-21, 08:30

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi all!

Trig- I really don't think I will eat horse meat. I'm pretty open to things but that to me is similar to eating dog and I just won't do that. I could do something like guinea pig though!

I play pickleball with what I think of FONDLY in my head as "The Crips" and I put myself in that category. People who play to play and have fun, or have some physical limitation that keeps them from "going too hard." The rest of my family plays up and they play HARD.

Interesting about Kevin and his move toward eating more carnivore. Keto, Ketovore and Carnivore has definitely gained some traction, and on the other side Plant based is gaining heavy traction too. He sounds super super thin though. Hopefully he doesn't get too far over the edge- I know that can happen with some folks. My youngest is 6'3" and I think in the 160s and he is practically concave. DS22 is 6" and 185 but muscular. BTW I was lol'ing over you and your DH having a throw down over a ham!!

I think as hard as it is to plan but not plan, you will have to see how things unfold with your Mom as you go. The nice thing is that all three of you are plugged in and contributing.

Lori- That brisket sounds so delicious!! YUMMO!! DS22 and his buddies went to the Guinness Brewery last night.

Have a good golf today! Hopefully whatever cicadas you guys get in a couple of weeks are just the regular ones and not the big brood.

Jaz- Girl you are doing so good. You are just killing it with the job, unpacking, staying on track etc. I am so proud of you!!

Trig again- Scary about that beer reaction. Must have been too much for your body or something. YIKES!!

••••••••••••••

Yes, super excited about that trip and others coming up. I have a lot of travel coming, making up for lost time!
July- Beach with DH
August- Family trip to Mexico
Sept- Savannah and ATL to see Mom
Late Oct- Iceland and Ireland

I will be ready to hang for the holidays then, in Jan or Feb DH and I will go visit DS22 in NYC.

Today is my nephew's HS graduation luncheon. In my sugar free quest, I will have either very dry white wine or a whiskey and soda water on the rocks. No cake. Other than that I will just navigate as best I can. It is a seated luncheon with a set menu. Usually it is pretty traditional- salad, meat, veg, potato type deal.

So I'm almost chocolate collagen free in my coffee- I've weaned down over three days and today was a scant 1/4 scoop. So now it is just coffee and cream, and unflavored collagen starting tomorrow. I gave up the Super Creamer already. Baby stepping.

Played pickleball yesterday. Arms feel great, knees feel good, back feels good. Feet are whining a bit. Overall not bad! Next play day is Sunday.

We have hit the super hot weather- 90s for the next few days. The cicadas love the hot and sunny weather and are losing their freaking minds flying around. OMG UGH.
Sponsored Links