View Single Post
  #829   ^
Old Thu, Jun-03-21, 07:25

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

No golf Lori? wow that is different for you but girl you have played and played so yea a day home to do housework is what you do need....not HAHA

enjoy your coffee and have a good at home SOS type chore day! ugh right....but hey it has to be done sometimes!

----------------SO nothing new here also.
rain coming in for like 3 days or so? not sure but not nice weather here right now...bleck

Bro Rich and his son Kevin are flying down today to see Mom for like 4 days. Bro Gregg gets to go home and relax and I just ordered 4 racks of BBQ ribs from my fav joint for us to go up and party a bit tomorrow. Check in and see how it is all going...hubby taking off work tomorrow to go.

eating less so that is good
summer means less food to me but this colder icky NON summer like weather is a bummer, now I feel hungrier...but it is boredom of course.

got a Tbone steak for later

been hankering for beef tenderloin. store has low sale on Tbones again but not buying.....gonna save all bucks and buy whole beef tenderloin slabs and stock up fridge on those....I am SO in the mood for them and I love the lighter tender taste and less fatty cause in summer that is what I want.

So that is on my radar! Buying whole slabs beef tenderloins. As much as I love my crab, the beef comes in cheaper per lb cause there isn't any food waste, I hate paying for crab shells I can't eat HAHA so going all in for good meat and put my money there....tired of paying for bones also in Tbones but darn gnawing that bone is delish tho LOL

ok enough about my meat!

must must must get a haircut....been cutting my own bang area for a bit and my hair is SO long I am darn near like Jazz used to be.....doesn't suit me. After appt and cut I will color.

I don't know....it gets harder to give a flying sh** about hair and makeup and painting my nails and and and.......so gotta put a tad of work ON ME again and ya know, it is freakin' work to make an ol' gal like me presentable anymore ---eeekkk

gave dog bath and hair trim yesterday. me and kiddo did a decent job, we ain't no dog groomer but when they put the price from $40 up to $85 I said NOPE. He smells good, brushed out great, kiddo loves the clippers and we trimmed his feet and backside area and yes he looks good for the cheaper price and some elbow grease! He has to go to vet on Monday for bloodwork so I called and they said they will cut his nails and it isn't bad...is $15 too high for that? well anyway will get it done cause he is clicking all around the hardwood floors, can hear him clicking around walking all over the house HAHA

and friggin' cable UPPED me $30....too darn high. working on cutting that bill big time....screw them...

ok off I go to get the towels out of the laundry.

have a great day all