View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Thu, Apr-29-10, 06:46

Plan: General Low-Carb
Stats: 183/178/161 Female 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 23%

Well GG my Nana's surname was Doyle and I'm from quite close to Marley.

Hate the "stuck phase" and really 6 days is nothing, you've done amazingly well - only 10lbs off your target, I WISH that I was that near to my goal.

However, I have a number of thoughts from my own experience :- I think the body needs time to adjust each time there's a weight loss, I like to think that it needs to find its equilibrium and this can take a while, you just have to go with the flow and not have a binge while your waiting for it to adjust. This usually takes a week or so for me.

Secondly I put on weight 2 times each month, TOM but also during ovulation (very personal chat here) and it's taken me until this year to realise this. The great thing now is that I have tracked the pattern so I don't go on a binge out of frustration when it does happen cause I know to expect it.

Lastly, if I do get really stuck, I up the exercise to above my normal routine, limit myself to 1-2 cups of coffee with splenda and cream a day (instead of 3 or 4) and cut out my two squares of dark chocolate evening treat and no alcohol at all- this usually works but its exhausting mentally.

Hey Gina, hope you've a really great time at the zoo, there's a lovely little playground in there but I warn you if you haven't been there in a while, it's huge now since they extended the park - flask of tea and sambos are essential packing and runners of course!!!

I did measure myself back in February I'm a bit scales obsessed so I haven't checked it in a long while but I have noticed that I've almost gone down two notches on my belt - happy days !!

Well ladies, I have to get off my butt and do some cleaning, enjoy your day Gina, GG your probably still asleep - happy dreams!

Chat soon xx