#53   ^
Old Tue, Mar-08-16, 10:47

Plan: HFLC/IF
Stats: 218/176/140 Female 5'4"
BF:27%
Progress: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meme#1
Hahahaha you caught her! That is hilarious.
I had the same type of thing with a waitress not understanding, luckily she was fat too! I had her take away the complimentary plate of fried thingies and mentioned we were on a diet, but when the main food came I asked for butter for the veggies. She had a perplexed look on her face. when she came back with the butter I explained we were on low carb. She asked what's on it, I replied meat and veggies and butter. Her response was, not bread or potato, oh no I can't live without those. Well she was fater than me and also 25 years younger....I was Just thinking of what she'll be like when she reaches my age.

I was checking out at a small discount store last Friday and started talking to the lady ahead of me and the lady checking us out. The other customer was very heavy and the cashier was naturally thin. We talked about diet of course, and when I described my food, the cashier said, "Oh, I could never do that. I couldn't give up my pasta." I told her she could if she were diabetic and she agreed that would be different. So, I pointed out, if you can do it for that reason, then you can do it for weight loss. Both of them agreed and hopefully the seed was planted.