View Single Post
  #22   ^
Old Sat, Feb-09-02, 02:37

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 73/58/57
BF:
Progress: 94%
Smile Shame on you, Fiona

Well I am SAD to say, for all my good intentions looks like the Winter Blues got to me again - my exercise regime has been very sporadic and to be honest I was getting quite depressed.

This last week was the worst - however (thanks to an e-mail) I have got off my butt and switched the TV to the Video - my Keep-Fit video and just two days of that has stirred Fiona back to life. It took me until 8pm that first day, of giving myself a hard time, to actually start DOING the exercises.

Today I am going dancing - have been avoiding that since November but no more. Motivation, Drive, Focus will lead me to a Fitter Meaner Stronger Fiona. Give yourself credit for at least sticking to the diet.

Lesson: MOVE, ACTION, EXERCISE, DANCE, DO, LIVE first and think about it later. Be as creative about that as you are about isolating yourself and cutting off from help and support.

Take ENERGETIC, LOVING, NON-JUDGMENTAL care. You are doing better and better with each passing day, each passing season, each passing year.