Old Sat, Mar-09-19, 15:54
Registered Member

Plan: No gluten, CAD
Stats: 196.0/158.5/149.0 Female 62
BF:36/29.0/27.3
Progress: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCer4Life
A few years ago, I started tripping when walking trails ; like over a riot in the trail. What happened was I was just falling not even catching myself before falling to the ground. That concerned me on two levels, but the most important was I wanted to have good arm strength so as not to break bones. I started a strength training program. I go once a week and sometimes twice a week. It has made a huge difference in how I feel. I think the tripping was due to balance which the training has helped too. I feel great and toning up very nice,y with my weight loss. Exercise is very important- Just Move.

This is so inspiring, I'm glad it helped your balance. I had a seriously injured foot that messed with my balance. I fell 4 times on stairs, now have arthritic shoulders, tore my bicep and trapezius.

4 years later I'm happy to be able to work my arms again and my balance is much improved as well. I had avoided working my arms and thought arthritis was a life long problem but the more flexible I get the less things hurt.