#319   ^
Old Wed, Jun-26-19, 12:16

Plan: Very LC, Higher Protein
Stats: 227/186/185 Male 6' 0"
BF:
Progress: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB5111
Fat provides most of your energy at this point it seems, you might want to increase the ratio of fat to protein by increasing fat and reducing protein a bit to see if that helps you get enough food. It's hard to overeat protein once you're adapted because that "off" switch brings you to a complete stop. Note that your body (metabolism) is adjusting all the time to its energy sources, so unless you're really concerned about not dropping below your current weight, it may be a natural adjustment to where you should be.

Just to amend this comment, I see you are at a very healthy weight. My recommendation of changing the fat to protein ratio must be accompanied by the comment that while fat provides energy, it does not provide nutrients. There may be better combinations of protein and other foods (low carb macros) that will keep you healthy at a healthy weight. I know organ meats like liver provide folate and other healthy nutrients. Liver, onions, and riced cauliflower are delicious, and that's one of my meals where I can favor healthy nutrients, keep unhealthy carbs out, and get the protein, fat, carb combination that works for me. This is simply one option of many. It's an n=1 adventure, and I hope you experiment to find the right combinations while maintaining excellent health.