View Single Post
  #124   ^
Old Sat, Mar-07-20, 21:45

Plan: Dr. Westman
Stats: 280/170/170 Female 69.8 in
BF:
Progress: 100%

Didn’t update for Jan or Feb. still working out & skating. Just not feeling motivated to run so sometimes I only do it once a week. I am doing an alternating down ladder of walking & running - 5 mins walk/5 mins run, 4 mins walk/4 mins run etc down to 1/1. I don’t like running & I think it is partially the treadmill & partial it’s not an activity I enjoy. Love skating. Love hiking. Love lifting. Love stretching/yoga.

January I managed to finish top 10 in the gym (#10). I was amazed because there was some pretty strong showings. New Year & all that. Plus my vacation in the beginning of the month. In February, I finished top 10 (#4). I’ve worked my way to the top of the March leaderboard this week, but there is a MEP challenge- our club vs other clubs. Not sure how long I can stay on top.

We are working on a new program for my skating group - Madonna’s Ray of Light. We will debut it at the end of March in an Ice Show. We plan to use this program for our competitions: ISI Worlds (local to us this year), ISI Adult Champs (Vegas Baby!) and our home competition in December. We have our club ice show the end of April & our music is All That Jazz.

I joined a 100 mile 60 day challenge on the MapMyWalk app. In addition to the 1000KM in a year. I’m at 35 miles with 43 days left. Basically need to walk 1.5 miles per day. Not too hard because my daily dog walks are between 1.5 & 2 miles total. I’m at 158KM for the year.

I got to do one of the last candlelight hikes of the year last weekend & I’m totally itching to get out on the trail. We going to have nice weather so they may be great this weekend or they may be a muddy mess.